Friday, September 2, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Greetings Salutations and Good Morning!
Welcome to The Bumblebee Protocol
Brought to you by the nearest Band Name Generator (Story coming soon!)


According to the latest medical/scientific research;

Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert."

Source: thehelpguide.org

So .... have you laughed today??










"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time"
so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance."
~Steven Wright







VIDEO: Funny Interpretative Dance: 'Don't Stop Me Now'







WHAT?





"I put tape on the mirrors in my house
so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension."
~Steven Wright






VIDEO: Cat Tank Wars - Mission: Kibble








Image Credit: Karaul






"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet,
what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
~Steven Wright






VIDEO: Infomercial Parody: Shamwow






Super squirrel!!







"I bought some batteries, but they weren’t included. So I had to buy them again."
~Steven Wright





-----------------------

Comments
Questions
Queries

-------?

Drop me a line
Leave me a message
Let me know what you thought!

-----------

End Post 6



copyright 2011 / The Bumblebee Protocol / All Rights Reserved





Link
Link
Link

3 comments:

  1. very true about laughter!

    and Steven Wright is so funny!

    Bsontwit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to love funny animals! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of Steven Wright, but OMG! so funny!

    ReplyDelete